Wednesday 11 January 2012

11th January 2012 - Could this be our year?!

Well what a day!

I have recently been suffering from extremely bad period pain and heavy periods, also very tender boobs all the way from just before OV until AF and I just couldn't take it any longer, today I had had enough.  So before calling the GP to make an appointment I thought I had better call the hospital PGD coordinator first.  Oh my she was sooo nice.  I must have had some sort of psychic moment as she had my file in front of her when I called! All my work up is complete and she was basically fitting in appointments for me and 6 people before me and she said I will probably be April (start of new financial year). I was sooo excited I was over the moon.  Called hubby straight away and told him but he went quiet finally I realised he was crying with tears of joy!

So needless to say we are very happy tonight but need to get to grips with the fact that this is now becoming a reality :-)

MrsM xx

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful news MrsM!!! It is also likely you will be cycling together with Hope. Or are you with the same hospital? Our hospital doesn't allow 2 PGD couples at the same time.

    xxx Rianon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rianon we are at the same hospital, I think they must do 2 each month as she said they have 6 to fit in Feb and March then theres me and Hope in April. We will see what happens but we should be around the same time anyway which is lovely :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hoo I can't help but feel excited tonight hearing your news :) x x

    ReplyDelete